Wednesday 4 October 2017

Fun & Unique Wrapping Paper

Hey guys! I've been updating my Zazzle shop this week and going through some older designs. As I was looking through my shop, I noticed that wrapping paper seems to be a customer favourite. I haven't really shared much about wrapping paper on my blog, so I thought I'd share some with you today.

Zazzle's wrapping paper is so fun to design! :) As someone who creates a lot of patterns, there is just something so satisfying about tiling and resizing your newest pattern on a product. All over print product are definitely my favourite and I always go out of my way to make sure each new pattern I add to Zazzle is added to wrapping paper.

Another reason I love this custom wrapping paper is that it can be used for a variety of things other than wrapping presents. Did you know that people use wrapping paper in crafts and home decor projects? When I was a student, I worked at a furniture store that would repaint old antiques. Sometimes a vintage print wrapping paper was used on the insides of old cabinets to give it a shabby chic look and new life! You can even add a splash of colour and art to the back of a plain old book case - and if you like the design on your new wrapping paper enough, you may even consider cutting a rectangle piece and framing it as artwork. There is really so much you can do with fun patterned wrapping paper.

Watercolour Cute Baby Sloths on Tree Pattern Wrapping Paper
This cute sloth wrapping paper is one of my best sellers! I'm happy to help
spread the joy of sloths to many gift recipients. ;)
Watercolour Cute Baby Sloths on Tree Pattern Wrapping Paper
by TanyaDraws

Tropical Watercolor Pineapple Pattern Wrapping Paper
This pineapple pattern is another popular one, and one of my personal favourites. :)
If I were to decorate anything in my house with wrapping paper, I would use this pattern
in my kitchen cart cupboards. I use my kitchen cart as an iced tea / Italian soda station, so I think pineapples would be cute with it! Every adult person needs an iced tea station, right? XD
Tropical Watercolor Pineapple Pattern Wrapping Paper
by TanyaDraws

Green & Gold Ornate Decorative Pattern Wrapping Paper
This gold and green pattern wrapping paper is one of my newest designs!
I think this design would be lovely for the holidays, on a glossy wrapping paper.
Green & Gold Ornate Decorative Pattern Wrapping Paper
by TanyaDraws

Painted Autumn Leaves Pattern Wrapping Paper
This autumn leaves design is perfect for fall gatherings, and the background
can also be changed from white to any colour imaginable!
Painted Autumn Leaves Pattern Wrapping Paper
by TanyaDraws

Rainbow Unicorns & Gold Stars Pattern Wrapping Paper
This is a fun one! These unicorns were designed as vectors and the original file is
large, so you can resize the pattern for different looks. This would also be a cute
wrapping paper to do crafts with!
Rainbow Unicorns & Gold Stars Pattern Wrapping Paper
by TanyaDraws

If you are interested in learning some of the crafts you can do with wrapping paper, check out this Buzzfeed article that gives 19 clever ways to use leftover wrapping paper! My personal favourite thing from that list is the 3D shelves... they look great and add a nice pop of colour to a room!

Have you used wrapping paper for a craft before? What did you make? Let me know in the comments below, and don't forget to subscribe to my blog to get my newest updates! :)

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment