Friday 29 September 2017

My Sales in September & Shop News!

Hi everyone, I wanted to do a little monthly updates post so I can share some of the things that have sold this month, as well as my shop news! This month I was pretty productive, I made a ton of new designs, lots of new collections for my Zazzle shop (Christmas designs!!), and updated lots of old products on both RedBubble and Zazzle. RedBubble has some new products coming soon, so I've been working on making sure those designs are ready to go when the new stuff launches! I've also been doing a lot of work on improving this blog, started up a twitter, keeping up my Instagram... its been productive for sure!

Shelley was kind enough to put together an interview with me about my art business this month over at her blog Shells Zazzle Journal! click here to visit her blog and read the interview :)

I added a new design this month, my red poppy pattern, which was selected as one of the featured designs for September in the RedBubble group Flower Art (Flower Works II!). Click here to visit the group and to see all the wonderful floral designs.

Another thing I decided to do on a whim was start up my Society6 shop again!

I was torn about Society6 for a while, but I think that their products look really good and after seeing customer photos of the products, I decided that I want to start selling my work there again. What really sold me was the curtains and the floor pillows, which they didn't have when I joined back in 2014. In fact I may have signed up purely to decorate my whole apartment - their products look really good. I've been having fun designing things and its neat to see how different the marketplace and artist base is there compared to my other print on demand shop websites.

Find my shop here: https://society6.com/tanyalegere
gold and purple geometric pattern curtains
Look at these curtains from my shop!! I love that they have curtains!

Red and gold leaf pattern floor pillow
And the floor pillows! They come in round and square and I want many of them.

I'll update my Society6 shop with all of my designs eventually - it will take a while but I'll be happy to get all caught up and get this shop up and running! By the way, the designs featured in the S6 shots above are new and I will be updating Zazzle and Redbubble with them as well :) I've been designing faster than I can update my shops this month, which is a welcome change for me.



I'd also like to thank all my customers this month for your purchases, and those who have been promoting my work! I appreciate every bit of it :) This month sales started picking up for me, after the slower summer months. Its almost Christmas time, so I've been working hard to make sure all new designs are ready well in advance.

Here are some of the products I've sold this month. I sold a bunch of things that I've never sold before, including some of my new designs and patterns, even a baby blanket. I also sold multiple sloth couple mugs, and found out I am in the best sellers list on Zazzle for couples mugs! Woohoo! So it was a good month :)

Sold on Zazzle:
Funny I hate inspirational Quotes Text Reusable Grocery Bag


Funny I hate inspirational Quotes Text Reusable Grocery Bag
by TanyaDraws

Sold on RedBubble: 
Baby Sloth Drawing Stickers
I sold so many sloth stickers! :O most popular in my shop. I also sold this unicorn sticker!
Unicorns are real sticker

Last but not least, I also sold shirts from DesignByHumans:
Glitter Pineapple T-shirt

Turtle T-shirt

Thats it for my monthly updates! I am wondering - do you also have a S6 shop or have purchased things from there before? What do you think of it? Let me know in the comments below. 

Have a great weekend everyone,

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment