Wednesday 6 September 2017

New Red Poppy Design

Red Poppy Pattern Gift Ideas

Today I'm sharing a new pattern, my Red Poppy Pattern! This pattern is something I've been meaning to finish for a long long time. I drew the lineart about 8 months ago (I know. Extreme procrastination!!) and recently re-discovered it as I started a new drawing. I decided to mix it up a bit with this one and digitally painted it in photoshop, rather than making it a vector and adding in my watercolour textures after. It was really refreshing to go back to my photoshop roots and play around with the brushes, effects & layers. I'm really happy with how it turned out!



Red Poppy Pattern Fabric

I've added it to my RedBubble & Zazzle shops. Here are some featured products from the collection. :)

Red Poppy Pattern Pillow Redbubble

Here is my new floral on pillows from RedBubble! This pillow would make a lovely accent for a living room chair or couch. 

Red Poppy Pattern Wrapping Paper Zazzle

I've also added it to wrapping paper on Zazzle! You can play around with the background colours to personalize it. This wrapping paper is suitable for most gift giving events!

Red Poppy Pattern A-Line Dress RedBubble

I always love Redbubble a-line dresses and I think this pattern suits it very well! They are available in sizes from XS to 2XL. 
Red Poppy Pattern Custom Label Zazzle

I used my classic label design with my new poppy pattern as well! Use these for invitations, gifts, household items that might often go missing.. the list goes on! Customize the information on the labels to match your info. Comes in sheets of 30.

Red Poppy Pattern Custom Monogram Clutch Zazzle
Red and navy blue is always a lovely pairing, so I added the pattern to this gorgeous navy blue clutch. Customize the monogram on the front to personalize.

This pattern has been featured for September at the Redbubble Group I joined, Flower Art (Flower Works II)! Thank you for featuring my design :)
What do you think of my new Red Poppy Collection? Would you like to see it in different colours or product options? Let me know in the comments below!

A little blog update as well: I've set up my blog email updates to go out every Wednesday and Friday. If you enjoy my posts, sign up for my list to receive all the updates.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment