Monday 29 January 2018

New Arrival! Super Canadian Maple Syrup Pattern

One of my newest designs as part of my 100 day of pattern challenge was this maple syrup pattern!! I had wanted to draw a maple syrup pattern for a while, because, you know, its my favourite food. Actually though. I eat maple syrup on pancakes, French toast, waffles, bacon, sausage, on ice cream... or as maple butter, maple candy, maple fudge... YUM!

Ahem... anyways, I am sure there are more people who love maple syrup like me, and would appreciate this pattern. Filled with syrupy bottles of goodness, and red maple leaves. I've added it to products at my Zazzle, Society6 & RedBubble shops! Here are a few of my favourites.

Zazzle Maple Syrup Pattern Wrapping Paper

Zazzle Maple Syrup Pattern Monogram Tote

Maple Syrup Pattern Socks

Maple Syrup Pattern Pouch Society6

Canadian Maple Syrup Drawing Sticker

Shop this design on Society6: Click Here
Shop this design on RedBubble: Click Here
Shop this design on Zazzle: Click Here

Canadian Maple Syrup Pattern
Canadian Maple Syrup Pattern
by Tanya

Hope you enjoy this one! 

- Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment