Tuesday 14 April 2015

New Zazzle Design: Cute Rottie & Bones Puppy Pattern!


Hello everyone! After a loooooooooong weekend of work, I am finally back! It feels like ages since I made a blog post. I have so many new and exciting things to share this week, such as new updates from nuvango (some that I am VERY excited about), a review of the zazzle fabric that I won and was finally delivered to me (I'll have this one ready by Thursday, full with plenty of pictures!!!), and of course, I have new designs piling up that I would like to add and share this week! I do have some sad news though. Well its not really news... it just makes me sad! My laptop has reached a whole new point of old. The battery no longer works, so I have to keep it plugged in at all times! If I ever accidentally disconnect it, I will lose all my work :( So I will have to be extra careful for now on! Maybe this year my zazzling journey will finish with me buying a new laptop.

Starting off my week of tons of backed up blog posts is my Rottweiler and Bones pattern feature! I actually posted this design on products from zazzle last week... I just never got around to featuring it here. Rottweilers are such adorable dogs, so I decided to make a pattern of cartoon rottie faces with bones. See those adorable eyes? Rotties know they are cute and they use those eyes to win over your food!! All the rottweilers I have known over the years are such sweethearts, and have amazingly goofy but adorable personalities. They are one of those dogs that have a bad rep, but if you are lucky enough to spend lots of time with a rottie you know that they are amazing and fun dogs to have around. So for my first doggy pattern ever, picking the ever cute rottie puppy was an easy choice!

I stuck with a really cartoon look to emphasize those puppy dog eyes, the famous rottie colouring and the goofy expressions. Here is this pattern in various zazzle products! :)


Cute Rottweiler Puppy & Bones Pattern
Well I couldn't make a doggy pattern without putting it on a dog bed, could I? ;) This dog bed is large, and allows you to add your dogs name to the corner. The background colour is perfectly customizable! I recommend darker colours, such as forest green, turquoise blue, and the tone of this red to disguise the doggy fur that will no doubt be all over this large comfy bed.

Cute Rottweiler Puppy & Bones Pattern by TanyaDraws
Check out more Zazzle Dog Beds

Cute Rottweiler Puppy & Bones Pattern Basic White Mug
For those who would love to share their love of rottweilers with everybody at work in the office, or for enjoying a nice cup of coffee with your rottweiler beside you at home.

Cute Rottweiler Puppy & Bones Pattern Basic White Mug by TanyaDraws
View more Puppy and bones pattern Mugs at zazzle.com

Cute Rottweiler Puppy & Bones Pattern MacBook Sleeves
A puppy love pattern macbook sleeve! Incase your colleagues and fellow classmates didn't already know you love your rottie, now they really do! The heart and "puppy love" are customizable and able to be removed from this pattern, if sharing your puppy love that boldly isn't your thing. The pattern is nice on its own on this laptop sleeve!

Cute Rottweiler Puppy & Bones Pattern MacBook Sleeves by TanyaDraws
View more MacBook sleeves.

Cute Rottweiler Puppy & Bones Pattern Backpacks
A drawstring backpack in the puppy pattern and a bright orange! This is a great little bag to store some extra treats, doggy poop bags, water bowl & ball in when you take your rottweiler out exploring with you, or to the park. 

Cute Rottweiler Puppy & Bones Pattern Backpacks by TanyaDraws
View Cinch bags online at Zazzle

Like this collection but want the pattern on an item not featured here? I probably have it designed already! Visit the whole Rottweiler & Bones collection Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment