Tuesday 17 March 2015

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Have a happy St. Patricks day, everyone! Are you wearing your green today? I sure am. I have these awesome green pants that I am wearing to work, matched with a white blouse and gold necklace & earrings to top off the work casual irish look. ;) Along with actually being dressed in green, I also made a fun polyvore outfit featuring all things green and shamrock-y! There are also fabulous sets from some very creative & festive polyvorers out there, and I wanted to celebrate their creativity & share some of my favourite sets with you. Maybe these will give you some ideas for that St. Patricks day party that is happening tonight, or give you ideas to be excited about for next year. :)

My St. Patricks day set, featuring some of my shamrock designs:
St. Patricks Day Irish Set



Creations by fabulous users on Polyvore:


HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!!!

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!!! by abbadoo616 featuring post earrings (I love this set, the cat luck shirt is adorable!)


It's time to celebrate.! St Patrick's Day


It's time to celebrate.! St Patrick's Day by info-23 featuring a red wall clock (an awesome festive garden party!)


St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day by loves-fashion-style featuring loop scarves (such a classy St. Patricks day outfit!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment