Monday 29 December 2014

Wristlets & Makeup bags

Hello everyone, I hope everyone has had a wonderful christmas! As for me, it was very nice to have a break from work, and I really look forward to new years for the same reason. :P

Because it was christmas and for the most part hectic, I didn't update very much with my zazzle shop. What I did do was revamped some old designs and did research into alternate POD sites. I decided to make accounts on redbubble and designbyhumans, because both seem very artist friendly and I would like to compare the success from these vs zazzle. Hopefully in a month or two I will have many of my designs up on those sites, and I will be able to compare the pageviews and sales of these vs zazzle.

I also took stock of my zazzle shop this week, to see what designs still have to be added to particular projects. I remembered that I really, really like the makeup bags, and I had forgotten to add my designs to them! Here are some of my favourite makeup bags and wristlets... I will be adding the rest of my designs to them soon!


This is my newest wristlet, I took my laurel leaves and flowers bouquet design and put it on top of a grey chevron. I really like how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment