Tuesday 23 December 2014

iPhone 6 Cases

In the process of building up my shop, I have turned many of my designs into phone cases. The phone cases are all fully customizable, you are able to change whether you want a simple, "hardly there" case, all the way to a totally durable waterproof case, and you can even change the background colour and add your name. Zazzle was quick to add iPhone 6 cases to the mix, and while I have other phone cases in my gallery, I will be focusing on those for today.

My fave design right now is my Flowers & Laurel Leaves design, I have created 3 cases with this illustration and I plan on creating iPhone 6 Plus cases with this design as well. I would like to keep making floral illustrations like this one. They are so versatile and look good on almost anything, not to mention how much fun I have making them. :)
Iphone 6 Plus case:
Pink Chrysanthemum iPhone 6 Plus Case Barely There iPhone 6 Plus Case
Pink Chrysanthemum iPhone 6 Plus Case Barely There iPhone 6 Plus Case by TanyaDraws
See more Chrysanthemum Casemate Cases

I haven't made many 6 plus cases yet, but I will be making more soon enough!

If you are ever wondering what new designs I am working on before I put them on zazzle, visit my tumblr page http://tanyadraws.tumblr.com. I post daily drawings there, and most of my daily drawings make it to zazzle one way or another :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment