Thursday, 13 July 2017

TanyaDraws on Instagram - New Kiwi Pattern at RedBubble!

Kiwi Pattern Pillow

Just added to my #redbubble shop! Cute Kiwi Pattern. Available on pillows, pouches & more! Find it here > http://bit.ly/cutekiwi

#summervibes #homedecor #green #kiwi #cute #pillow #comfy #design #pattern #love #instagood #instalove #fruit #onlineshopping #shop #rb #artist #digital

----

This cute new pattern was digitally drawn, with a watercolour texture giving the kiwi shell its rough yet fuzzy texture! I love the bright colours of kiwis, so it was only natural for these delicious fruits to one day make it to my shop :) Its my favourite on pillows, but I also love this design on the redbubble pouches - I actually think redbubble pouches are the best and any design I put on them will look fabulous because of it ;)