Thursday 21 May 2015

Travel Sets on Zazzle - Luggage tags & Wraps!

Summer is almost here, and I'm sure everyone already has their summer holidays lined up. I am taking mine a bit early. I leave on a road trip to New Brunswick next Friday with my boyfriend, his brother, and my sister. I am so excited to be travelling there, and even more excited to be able to shoot pictures with my "early birthday present"!! ;) My camera will be getting tons of use with all the beautiful scenery we will be surrounded with. We will be driving from the GTA Ontario through Quebec, stopping in Old Quebec City, and then driving through New Brunswick until we get to our cottage rental on the ocean near Shediac! It is so close to Nova Scotia and PEI, so we will be taking day trips to those beautiful provinces as well. If you have never been to the East Coast of Canada, I highly recommend it! Along with being one of the most gorgeous areas in Canada, it is home to some of the most friendly people I have ever met. It is just a really relaxing, laid back place to vacation... it is so worth the 15 hour drive! xD

So with vacations obviously on my mind, this post is for some of the travel items available in my zazzle shop! It has been a while since I posted about luggage tags, and there are even luggage wraps now! To really top off these matching designed items is a third travel item, the passport holder. Here are some of these items in my designs, in matching sets of three!

Purple and Fuchsia Jagged Geometric Burst Pattern Luggage Handle Wrap
Purple and Fuchsia Jagged Geometric Burst Pattern Luggage Handle Wrap by TanyaDraws
Check out other Tribal zigzag Luggage Handle Wraps at zazzle.com



Tasty Summer Watercolour Popsicle Pattern Luggage Handle Wrap
Tasty Summer Watercolour Popsicle Pattern Luggage Handle Wrap by TanyaDraws
Look at more Popsicle Luggage Handle Wraps at zazzle




No comments:

Post a Comment