Tuesday 7 April 2015

Society6 Artist Promo: Free Shipping in my shop!

Hi guys, I only have three designs in my society6 shop so far, but they are nice ones... so I thought I would share some free shipping goodness with you!

http://society6.com/tanyalegere?promo=J7FF64KPBBRZ Click that link if you would like to get free shipping on any of the items in my shop. If there is a design that you would like free shipping on, but isn't in my shop, feel free to contact me and I will upload it for you! :)

Here are some examples of what you can find in my shop.

My first Design: Gorgeous pastel geometric pattern with a watercolour effect full design tote bag! Also available in phone cases, lovely throw pillows, clocks & more. Tote: $22
My 2nd society6 design: Earthy Daffodil Floral Throw Pillow! Available as shower curtains too! Pillow: $20
My third society6 design, available in prints, pillows, tote bags, iPhone cases, mugs and more! This is my most popular design. :) Print: $15.60

No comments:

Post a Comment