Thursday 23 April 2015

New design on Zazzle: Watercolour Daisies


A little late, seeing as I actually created this pattern weeks ago, but I finally updated my zazzle shop with it! It was time consuming, but I really like how it looks!

So April's birth month flower is the Daisy! The daisy is a flower that conveys innocence, loyal love and purity. I love daisies for their simplicity and their design. I opted for simple white daisies with an orange centre, as well as yellow daisies. These daisies were created digitally as vectors in illustrator, and then filled with a hand painted watercolour texture! I then arranged them into a timeless daisy pattern that has a clear background, so you can pick your own background colour. Try black for a pattern that looks really iconic, sky blue for a cute girly pattern, and white for a subtle print. It also looks nice in a dark pink if you want to go really girly. :) I've put this design on hundreds of zazzle products. I selected the black background for most of the products I made, because it is my personal favourite. It can be changed though. To see the full collection, click my Watercolour Daisies Banner!

April Birth Flower - Watercolour Daisy Pattern Dry-Erase Whiteboard
Daisy pattern dry erase board! I added a flower shaped scalloped border to create a nice writing space. This would be a great addition to a girls room or a student house kitchen!

April Birth Flower - Watercolour Daisy Pattern Dry-Erase Whiteboard by TanyaDraws
Shop for another Dry Erase Board online at Zazzle
April Birth Flower - Watercolour Daisy Pattern 3 Ring Binder
This is a binder that would be great as a photo album for special events.  You can change the front and spine text to say whatever you want. There is a small circle on the corner of the spine which would make sorting your albums really easy. 

April Birth Flower - Watercolour Daisy Pattern 3 Ring Binder by TanyaDraws
Create custom binders online.
April Birth Flower - Watercolour Daisy Pattern Travel Bag Tags
I love Zazzles luggage tags! This has a personalized monogram on it framed with a lovely scalloped frame. 

April Birth Flower - Watercolour Daisy Pattern Travel Bag Tags by TanyaDraws
View more Yellow daisies Luggage Tags at zazzle.com
April Birth Flower - Watercolour Daisy Pattern Barely There iPhone 6 Case
Monogrammed iphone 6 case! The monogram and frame can be personalized or removed. This case looks great with just the pattern too! 

April Birth Flower - Watercolour Daisy Pattern Barely There iPhone 6 Case by TanyaDraws
Look at other Yellow daisies Casemate Cases at zazzle.com
April Birth Flower - Watercolour Daisy Pattern iPad Mini Sleeves
This iPad mini sleeve is decorated with a personalized monogram on a yellow ribbon.  I love it with black, but the lining, trim and background can all be changed! 

April Birth Flower - Watercolour Daisy Pattern iPad Mini Sleeves by TanyaDraws
Browse more Yellow daisies iPad Sleeves

No comments:

Post a Comment