Wednesday 4 March 2015

Sick of winter: Summer Set on Polyvore

I made a set on polyvore to help me beat away the winter blues! Summer
will be here soon enough. Only 2 more months. XD Featured in this set is
my pink gradient chevron iPhone skin from nuvango as well as my
decorated hair girl tote bag from society6! I love how everything matches
in its own way. Also, I love that hat. Brazil nut from the body shop is my
favourite scent.. I have the oil version of it and its so good! It smells like
caramel and roasted marshmallows.
 IPhone summer dream outfit
IPhone summer dream outfit by tanyaleannel featuring a pink iphone case

Maxi dress
55 CAD - maurices.com


Aéropostale flat shoes
18 CAD - aeropostale.com


Panacea gold jewelry
25 CAD - lordandtaylor.com


Eugenia Kim straw hat
560 CAD - luisaviaroma.com


Pink iphone case
44 CAD - nuvango.com


The Body Shop body moisturizer
24 CAD - beauty.com


Decorated Hair Girl Tote Bag
28 CAD - society6.com

No comments:

Post a Comment