Friday 13 February 2015

New Zazzle Product: Moleskine Notebook

Last post I discussed Passport Holders on zazzle... now I am going to feature the new moleskine notebooks!

I'm really excited about these notebooks. They come in 3 sizes and feature fully customizable covers and lined paper. The covers on these notebooks are soft and when you are done writing in all the pages, simply take out those pages and refill the moleskine cover with paper of the same size from any moleskine brand. You can even swap your lined paper out for plain paper if you want to. These are made from 100% recycled paper stock, sealed with vinyl laminate and and hand sewn with clear vinyl pockets. Best of all, these moleskine notebooks are hand made in the USA by maker Eleven Eleven! I will be customizing one of these for my boyfriend for his birthday soon enough.. shhh! ;)

I had a lot of fun designing the covers on these moleskine notebooks. I added a personalized name with monogram to all of them, and like always, I made this design fully customizable! You can remove the name if you like and just have the design. I made these notebooks available in all my designs, so there are lots to choose from!

Here are a few of my favourites.

Turquoise Tile Pattern Pocket Notebook Cover
My turquoise tiles pattern with a faux bookmark ribbon with dotted circle monogram! This one is my favourite, I wish I put the bookmark on the rest of them (but I didn't have this graphic done at the time!)

Turquoise Tile Pattern Pocket Notebook Cover by TanyaDraws


Fox, Hearts & Laurel Wreath Polkadot Monogram Pocket Notebook Cover
My Foxes and Laurel wreath on a dotted background with a light mint green. I really like how this one turned out, the mint green actually works very well with the orange dots & foxes. This would make a great present for younger girls who are starting to write down personal notes.

Fox, Hearts & Laurel Wreath Polkadot Monogram Pocket Notebook Cover by TanyaDraws

Glam Turquoise Glitter Tribal Print Pattern Pocket Notebook Cover
Here is my turquoise glitter tribal print moleskine notebook! I really like this pattern a lot. Remember, this isn't real glitter, it just has the look of glitter! You can change the color of the actual tribal print to get different looks.

Glam Turquoise Glitter Tribal Print Pattern Pocket Notebook Cover by TanyaDraws


Glitter Tropical Pineapple with Stripes and Dots Pocket Notebook Cover
And of course one of my favourites as I sit here starting out my snow covered window, wishing I was somewhere tropical... my glitter pineapples retro pattern! Reminiscent of the tropics and 60s patterns & fashion. Change the beige stripes to different colours for different looks!

Glitter Tropical Pineapple with Stripes and Dots Pocket Notebook Cover by TanyaDraws

What do you think of the new moleskine line?

No comments:

Post a Comment