Saturday 7 February 2015

New Zazzle Items: Bridal Drink Bottle Cooler

Hey guys, I'm here with a shop update on this lovely Saturday morning! Yesterday I found out that Zazzle has three new items, drink bottle coolers, moleskine notebooks and ink pens. Since there were new items, I went on a creation spree! Creating products is 10x more fun now that I have a whole library of designs. I didn't realize until yesterday just how many I had! My hard work & practice of my pattern and illustration work these past months is really starting to show. Since there are three new items, I am going to feature one today!

Added to my wedding & bridal collection today is... drink bottle coolers! You might be thinking that its really random that I am adding drink bottle coolers to my wedding collection, but if you think about it, it fits! When you are at weddings, everyones drinks get mixed up. If the bride and everyone else in the wedding party had their own drink bottle coolers labeled with their names, drinks wouldn't get mixed up ever again! Good idea, right? ;) These drink bottle coolers say "Bride's Drink", but you can change the text to label this drink cooler for anyone.

I have designed them in most of my floral and chevron patterns... here are some of my favourites! These designs are available in both bottle & can shapes. If you would like to see a bride's drink bottle cooler in a different colour or design, let me know and I can personalize one for you! :)

Wine Red Chevron Bride's Drink Bottle Cooler
This chevron pattern is decorated with a wine red, and the alternating colour can be changed to be whatever you want! 

Wine Red Chevron Bride's Drink Bottle Cooler by TanyaDraws


Choose your Colour Chevron Bride's Drink Bottle Cooler
This one is one of my favourites! You can pick whatever colour you want, and it will show up as a lighter shade in the alternating chevron. This one is perfect for colour themed weddings! You could customize this one to give everyone in the wedding party different shades of your wedding colour. That would be really unique!

Choose your Colour Chevron Bride's Drink Bottle Cooler by TanyaDraws

Pink Chrysanthemum Bride's Drink Bottle Cooler
This is my old pink chrysanthemum design on a pale pink. This bottle cooler has matching invites, so if you are thinking about using those for your wedding you might want this too! ;) 

Pink Chrysanthemum Bride's Drink Bottle Cooler by TanyaDraws

No comments:

Post a Comment