Tuesday 3 February 2015

Cherry and Blue Alternating Chevron Collection

Yesterday I had a really awesome day! I got a call early morning that I didn't have to go to work because of the snow... so I got to get paid to stay in with my boyfriend, who also got a snow day. I watched tv, drank tea (apple custard from Davids tea... mmm!), and worked on some new designs, all cozy warm inside the house. :) Having such an awesome unexpected long weekend made it harder for me to wake up for work this morning though. I didn't laze about the house the whole weekend though, I was pretty productive for the most part! I created different chevron patterns this weekend to add to my fabric collection on zazzle, and added my favourite one to a wide variety of products.
Also, I sold something right after I finished my monthly roundup! My see through pink watercolour valentines iPhone 6 case sold on the 31st of January. Since I had 2 sales January and 1 sale December, my goal for February is 3-4 sales. Here is the item:
Pink Watercolor Hearts Valentines Uncommon Clearlyâ„¢ Deflector iPhone 6 Plus Case
Thanks to my buyer! This is a personalized case where you can add your  initials.

Pink Watercolor Hearts Valentines Uncommon Clearly™ Deflector iPhone 6 Plus Case by TanyaDraws
Now here is my new design, my cherry and blue chevron pattern! It is fun with retro colours that are offset so that the lines of the chevron pop. Chevron is a staple pattern to have, its timeless and trendy, and always looks awesome! Here are some of the items I created yesterday and the day before. See how cheery they look? It is a reflection of how I felt this weekend! ;)
Cherry and Blue Faded Chevron Pattern Hi! Square Stickers
A sticker that says hi! These stickers come in sheets of 20. This is a cute way to start hand written notes. :) 

Cherry and Blue Faded Chevron Pattern Hi! Square Stickers by TanyaDraws

Cherry and Blue Faded Chevron Pattern Coffee Mugs
Its a good morning because you now have your coffee or tea in a cute mug!~

Cherry and Blue Faded Chevron Pattern Coffee Mugs by TanyaDraws

Cherry and Blue Faded Chevron Pattern Swivel USB 2.0 Flash Drive
My favourite! I wish I had one of these in college, I wouldn't have lost my usb stick if it was cute and personalized! Personalize the monogram, and choose the size. It is available in sizes 8GB - 64GB.

Cherry and Blue Faded Chevron Pattern Swivel USB 2.0 Flash Drive by TanyaDraws
Cherry and Blue Faded Chevron Pattern Fabric Wristlets
A cute monogram chevron wristlet! Perfectly girly and a great size for your phone, makeup and cards.

Cherry and Blue Faded Chevron Pattern Fabric Wristlets by TanyaDraws

No comments:

Post a Comment