Sunday 4 January 2015

Valentines Red Hearts

Today I completed a new heart design with valentines day in mind. I created it using adobe illustrator, and made it a repeatable pattern. I really enjoyed picking the types of patterns to display in the hearts. I experimented with everything from polkadots and lines to plaid and chevron, but I loved the look of  the vintage patterns with japanese and tribal print patterns. I uploaded this to many items on my zazzle shop, some for weddings and some for valentines day.

Here is my pattern in some of my favourite items that can be great gifts for valentines day!

Red Patterned Hearts with Scalloped Name Frame Couples Mug
I love the couple mugs... they are really great for adorable couples.  They would be cute to use and to display in a cabinet as a personalized item.

Red Patterned Hearts with Scalloped Name Frame Couples Mug by TanyaDraws
See other Hearts Lovers' Mugs

Red Patterned Hearts Binders
Are you planning on creating great memories this year with your significant other?  Start a year long project on valentines day by scrapbooking or creating a photo book of your year. Spine and Front fully customizable!

Red Patterned Hearts Binders by TanyaDraws
View more Hearts Binders

Red Patterned Hearts with Scalloped Monogram Wristlet
Great gift for her: Hearts wristlet with her initials! Its super chic, customizable and available in multiple sizes and materials. 

Red Patterned Hearts with Scalloped Monogram Wristlet by TanyaDraws
More Hearts Bagettes Bags

Red Patterned Hearts Greeting Card
So you just started dating and don't want to get any of that fancy stuff, or you just want to give out cards to people you care about? These cards are great. They are unique and you can change the message on the front to be anything you want.

Red Patterned Hearts Greeting Card by TanyaDraws
Make your own card at Zazzle

What do you think would be a great valentines day gift?

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment