Thursday 8 January 2015

Uncommon iPhone 6 Clearly Deflector Case

There is a new type of phone case in zazzles item list! It is a clear, slim, snap on case that features translucent designs printed on it. It is a great way to protect your phone while letting the original look and colour shine through. It is available on the iPhone 5/5s, 6 and 6 plus. There are no reviews for it yet, but it looks promising!

This is what the case looks like with one of my new designs on it (who doesn't love a cute fox design?) As you can see, the iPhone colours shine through and the design itself is translucent. You can use this case to change the colour of your iPhone while protecting it. I will definitely be adding new designs to this!

Yesterday and Tuesday I worked on this fox design, and a sheep design. As soon as quick create catches up with me and my creative burst, I will feature these new designs here! The fox one is available in two really cute variations that I think people will like a lot. There is a lot of personalize-able stuff in those batches!

No comments:

Post a Comment