Friday 2 January 2015

Slippers

Hello everyone, it is officially 2015, woohoo! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and time of relaxation. I know I did :)
As for my zazzle shop, I have decided today to feature the new fuzzy slippers collection! Fuzzy slippers are a recent addition to zazzles wide range of products... and they look so darn cute! They are all available in cream, grey and open toe. Check out some of the designs I have made so far!


Beautiful Carnations design Pair Of Fuzzy Slippers
This floral pattern is kind of vintage.

Beautiful Carnations design Pair Of Fuzzy Slippers by TanyaDraws
Check out other Carnation pairs of slippers at zazzle.com

Grey Polkadot Sheep Design Pair Of Fuzzy Slippers
These slippers have a matching pillow set.

Grey Polkadot Sheep Design Pair Of Fuzzy Slippers by TanyaDraws
Check out more Zazzle Slippers
Polkadot Sheep and Hearts Design Pair Of Fuzzy Slippers
Adorable sheep and hearts.

Polkadot Sheep and Hearts Design Pair Of Fuzzy Slippers by TanyaDraws
Find more Polkadot sheep pairs of slippers at Zazzle

Stay posted for more slippers, they are quickly becoming my favourite collection. ;) 
As for new designs, I have a couple in the works, and even a whole new side project lined up! More on that to come. 

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment