Wednesday 14 January 2015

Shop Update: Watercolour Leaves Products

Using the nifty tricks I learned the other day with creating a watercolour effect through masks in illustrator and quick repeatable patterns, I got a little carried away and have been making every pattern watercolour! This is my newest creation, the green watercolour leaves pattern. I have added it to my zazzle and redbubble shops. I went even further in experimentation with this one by adding it to zazzle products I had never designed before.
The pattern is of 3 different shaped watercolour leaves, and it looks fantastic in different shades of green, grey, white and black. I created most of this collection with personalization in mind, so there is a monogram frame or nameplate on most of these items. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Be sure to check out my Green Leaves Collection on Zazzle if you are looking for another item in this pattern. Here are my 7 favourites!


Watercolour Leaves Pattern Towel
I like this fresh pattern on this kitchen towel! Personalize it by adding your name, or the name of someone else to make a great housewarming gift. 
Watercolour Leaves Pattern Towel by TanyaDraws
Watercolour Leaves Pattern iPad Mini Case
iPad Mini Cases from zazzle always look great. Personalize this with your initials or remove the monogram entirely for just the background. This looks great in the minty green that it is in, white, & black. 

Watercolour Leaves Pattern iPad Mini Case by TanyaDraws

Watercolour Leaves Pattern Bracelets
I didn't even know you could design charm bracelets until now! This is a brand new item to my shop. I designed it in the square pattern as well, but I really love the round one! Personalize this with your initials or the initials of a special someone.

Watercolour Leaves Pattern Bracelets by TanyaDraws
Watercolour Leaves Pattern Key Chain
What better keychain shape for a leaf design? It matches my illustration perfectly!  This is another item that I have never designed before, but I am so glad I did! A small monogram in the centre allows you to add your initials. Try customizing this in light green!

Watercolour Leaves Pattern Key Chain by TanyaDraws
Watercolour Leaves Pattern Wood USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Monogrammed wooden USB flash drive. Where was this when I was in school? This is a great gift for people who lose their USB sticks all the time. The initials make it unique and hard to lose! You can choose the amount of GB you want in these.

Watercolour Leaves Pattern Wood USB 2.0 Flash Drive by TanyaDraws
Watercolour Leaves Pattern iPad Cover
Did you know that zazzle sells customizable smart cases? Smart cases are fantastic for the iPad. You can get this design in the regular size iPad and the Mini. You can give it to your mom for her iPad, or you can change "mother" to your own name, or the name of someone else. As always, if you don't want the name plate on the design, it can be removed!

Watercolour Leaves Pattern iPad Cover by TanyaDraws
Watercolour Leaves Pattern Barely There iPhone 6 Case
Last but not least, the Barely There iPhone 6 case, with a monogram and decorated with my leaves and mint green. These cases are so fun to design. This design is available in tougher cases, too.

Watercolour Leaves Pattern Barely There iPhone 6 Case by TanyaDraws

My creative spree continues! Eventually I will stop and add some of my old designs to these nice, newly discovered products. But for now, I shall draw and create like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment