Saturday 10 January 2015

Fox and Hearts Design

So some of my new things finally posted on zazzle! Its stuff decorated with a cute fox design with hearts. This is the first version of my foxes design and is available on both redbubble and zazzle. I decided a few days ago that I hadn't drawn a fox in quite some time, and that I needed to change that ASAP! ;) So I drew a cute baby red fox. It was originally done in pen, but I transferred it to digital format and then vectorized it in illustrator.

Orange Foxes and Hearts Post Cards
A cute birthday invitation, customizable to be any sort of card you want. XD Foxes are pretty versatile :)

Orange Foxes and Hearts Post Cards by TanyaDraws
See more Red fox Postcards

Orange Foxes and Hearts Case For The iPad Mini
Monogram ipad mini case for the fox lover

Orange Foxes and Hearts Case For The iPad Mini by TanyaDraws
Check out Red fox Cases online at zazzle
Orange Foxes and Hearts Luggage Tag
Fox and hearts luggage tag, featuring full fox pattern on the back side  and customized name section

Orange Foxes and Hearts Luggage Tag by TanyaDraws
Look at other Bag Tags online at zazzle.com
Orange Foxes and Hearts Coffee Mugs
Personalize-able fox mug! 

Orange Foxes and Hearts Coffee Mugs by TanyaDraws
Make mug designs online.

I'm in such a pattern mood lately. I must make everything into a pattern! I'm still waiting for some earlier products to post, I will share them when they are posted. 

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment