Monday 22 December 2014

Turquoise Kitchenware

Today I am featuring some of the kitchen decor items I have created on zazzle. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that you could design all sorts of kitchen things here- from cutting boards and cheese boards, to plates, dishes and napkins. I have decorated the kitchen decor with many of my designs, but the turquoise ones are my favourite.


Turquoise Cheese Board Rectangular Cheese Board
Turquoise Cheese Board Rectangular Cheese Board by TanyaDraws
View other Turquoise Cheese Boards

Newest creation: a soup mug! This is the first one I have made for my shop. Soup mugs are the best, I have one at home and it is the only thing I will use for my soup. Okay, I use it for soup, but since I found out it is a great size for making mug cakes, I really just mostly use it for those. :) If you haven't tried making a mug cake, you must! I tried recipes from the book mug cakes by Lene Knudsen (Mug cakes book: http://www.bookdepository.com/Mug-Cakes-Lene-Knudsen/9781742708553)... they are absolutely delicious, and the best part is how quick they are to make! This mug is even microwave safe,  making it a wonderful mug cake mug. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment